Lasagna is a very delicious dish which I personally love. It is a big favorite of mine and surely countless people have it on their list of foods they enjoy. Lasagna is really tasty and creamy which is why I wouldn’t mind eating it often.
If you are having lasagna at home, one thing that you need to be cautious of is to avoid spilling or dropping it on your carpet. Sadly, this is one problem that a lot of homeowners confront. Spilling lasagna can be really problematic since it will cause a very nasty stain that is very challenging to remove.
Dealing with this kind of mess and not knowing what to do can be very frustrating for any homeowner. To help you with this situation, check out the useful guide below that you can follow in cleaning the spilled lasagna on your carpet effectively.
1. Use a dull knife to slowly scoop up and extract the spilled lasagna on your carpet. closest doing this is going to help you isolate the problem to a smaller area of the carpet in addition as prevent the sauce from getting deeper into the carpet fibers.
2. Dilute the lasagna stain on your carpet with a few drops of water. This is going to help make the stain become lighter in addition as stop it from setting on the carpet right away.
3. Make a cleaning agent that you will be using on the carpet to help remove the ugly stain. Try to combine one part of dish washing liquid with five parts of warm water to make a very inexpensive in addition effective cleaning solution. Get an empty spray bottle and then put the cleaning solution inside before moving on to the next step.
4. Spray the stained area of your carpet a associate of times using the cleaning solution. Allow three minutes to pass before using a clean white cloth to blot the area continuously. Do this step until the complete stain is gone. This may take some time but after a while your carpet will be clean and spotless once again.
5. Rinse the carpet with a cup of water to help eliminate any residue that could stay behind on the carpet fibers. Afterwards, use a clean towel to dry everything before using your carpet again.
Lasagna spills can be very problematic but hopefully the guide above will help you in getting your carpet clean and tidy once more.